The vision of The CRADLE is a just society to the children
The CRADLE exists to protect and promote the rights of the child, especially that of the girl-child.
The objectives of The CRADLE are:
- To enhance access to justice for children;
- To ground child rights in development and with communities;
- To enhance a child-friendly legislative and policy framework;
- To work towards the eradication of violence and exploitation of children;
- To contribute to the general development of human rights in the country;
The CRADLE’s approach is:
- Focuses on a life-cycle approach that incorporates women rights.
- Human rights based.
The CRADLE’s Rallying Call…
‘Promoting Justice for Children, the Future in our Hands’