The CRADLE also partners with several other institutions and networks which advance the rights of children at the national, regional and international levels. These include...
- Action Aid, Kenya.
- Consortium for Street Children, UK
- Hope for the African Child Initiative (HACI)
- Human Rights Watch, Child Rights Program
- Justice for Children Foundation
- Kenya Human Rights Commission.
- Kenya National Commission on Human Rights (KNCHR)
- Kenyatta National Hospital, Gender Based Violence Recovery Centre
- Law Society of Kenya (LSK)
- Liverpool Voluntary Counselling and Testing Centre (LVCT).
- Microsoft Eastern and Southern Africa
- MS Kenya
- Nairobi Women's Hospital
- SNV Kenya
- World Organization Against Torture (OMCT)
Networking and advocacy runs through all of The CRADLE's programs. In addition to hosting the Juvenile Justice Network and the Regional Africa Juvenile Justice Network, The CRADLE is also a member of the following networks