The Juvenile Justice Network was established to serve the growing need to ensure better protection of children in the justice system. It brings together like minded non-governmental organization committed to promoting the rights of the child. The CRADLE is the convener the network.
- Develop best practices on juvenile justice using international standards and experiencesCoordinate issues of juvenile justice among and between members
- Undertake collaborative efforts on issues of juvenile justice
- Identify gaps in juvenile justice and make appropriate recommendations for reforms
- Develop rapid response mechanism on juvenile justice
- Build capacities of members and government agencies dealing with issues of juvenile justice
- Develop joint publications on juvenile justice